Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Montesinos
Ref: M15249 €115,000 ~ £102,839 *
A spacious quad-style property for sale in Entre Naranjos - walking distance to Vistabella Golf Course. The property makes up part of an established community boasting a communal swimming pool and bathing areas.
Inside, the main living accommodation is set out over 2 floors. The ground floor houses: spacious lounge/diner, a well-appointed kitchen with access to a summer kitchen / BBQ area with storage room, a glazed front porch, 1 double bedroom, plus a shower room.
The first-floor houses: 2 double bedrooms (master with private sun terrace), plus a good-size family bathroom with separate bath and shower units. This floor also gives access to a large rooftop solarium with stunning views out over the neighbouring countryside. The solarium also houses a home office / winter room.
Outside you have: covered off-road parking,along with a low maintenance garden with private seating areas. Given it's size and on-site golf course this property would be ideal for both holidays and long-term residence alike.
Entre Naranjos is an established residential area located in the Southern Costa Blanca. The area plays host to a mixture of nationalities and boasts a decent amount of on-site amenities including a choice of bars and restaurants, a pharmacy, hairdressers, convenience store, large supermarket and not forgetting Vistabella golf course and driving range - all within walking distance. Within a 10 minute drive you can reach the typical Spanish villages of San Miguel De Salinas and Los Montesinos.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 100 m²
- Build Size 83 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,500 (£7,601)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,500 (£92,555)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €115,000 (£102,839)
- Transfer tax 10% €11,500 (£10,284)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.