Apartment for sale in Algorfa
Ref: M15258 €62,500 ~ £55,875 *
Here we have a bright and spacious ground-floor apartment with a large 19sqm garden for sale in the exclusive residential area of Montemar, Algorfa – Costa Blanca South. The property makes up part of a multi-national community which boasts a wonderful communal pool and sun-bathing areas.
Within walking distance (7 minutes) you can reach the prestigious 5* La Finca Golf Resort which houses – an 18-hole course, hotel & Spa complex, plus a large commercial centre at the entrance.
The apartment itself (built 2003) has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard and will benefit from being sold partly-furnished along with A/C.
The accommodation comprises of: a spacious lounge-diner, well-appointed kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, plus a designer family bathroom. Leading off the lounge you have a covered sun terrace – ideal for dining al fresco.
Given its close proximity to the golf course and surrounding villages – this stunning South-Facing apartment for sale in Montemar, Algorfa would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
Algorfa offers an array of services and amenities including, tapas bars, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a recreational centre and an opticians. Each year Algorfa plays host to many celebrations, commonly known as‘Fiestas’. The village is also a heaven for golf enthusiasts as the prestigious La Finca golf resort is just a short drive away. If you are a beach lover then a 10 minute drive is all it takes to arrive to the golden sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 47 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,250 (£2,906)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €56,250 (£50,288)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €62,500 (£55,875)
- Transfer tax 10% €6,250 (£5,588)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.