Villa for sale in Bigastro
Ref: M15381 €210,000 ~ £189,185 *
An exceptionally well-presented 3 bed / 2 bath detached villa for sale in the exclusive residential area of Villas Andrea, Bigastro - Costa Blanca South. The property is just a few minutes drive to the village of Bigastro where you have a range of services and amenities including shops, bars, and restaurants. The wonderful sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura are just 25 minutes away. The villa (built 2003) occupies a spacious and easy to manage 400sqm plot which boasts covered off-road parking, private swimming pool, plus an abundance of outdoor living space and private seating areas.
The villa itself is well-presented and offers single storey accommodation. The property boasts: a spacious lounge with a featured fireplace, a large independent kitchen with ample workspace and storage along with a central island, 2 guest bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), a good-size family bathroom with shower and vanity unit, plus a wonderful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Leading off the lounge you have a wonderful sweeping sun terrace - an ideal spot to relax and enjoy views of the swimming pool and out over the Vega Baja. The property boasts many extras including: gas central heating, satellite television, top quality fixtures and fitting and much more. Given its size and close proximity to Orihuela city and only being a 25-30 minute drive from the coast this wonderful villa would provide the perfect family home under the sun.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 94 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,703)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €18,000 (£16,216)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €189,000 (£170,266)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €210,000 (£189,185)
- Transfer tax 10% €21,000 (£18,918)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.