Villa for sale in Algorfa
€349,950 ~ £297,947 *
Here we have a luxury detached villa for sale on the prestigious La Finca Golf and Spa resort, Algorfa - Costa Blanca South. The property is situated within a residential complex which boasts a wonderful communal pool and well-maintained gardens.
The plot of 329sqm has been tastefully decorated with Mediterranean-Style tiling and laid with artificial turf for ease of maintenance in mind. There is off-road parking, private seating areas, ample sun-bathing areas, plus there's space for a private swimming pool if required.
The villa itself is both bright and spacious and boasts 2 floors of living and sleeping accommodation along with a self-contained guest apartment located in the underbuild.
On the ground floor, you have: a spacious lounge, separate dining room, 2 double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, plus a well-appointed separate kitchen.
An elegant marble staircase leads up to the first floor where you have a wonderful master bedroom with a private en-suite bathroom along with access to a large sun-drenched terrace.
The guest apartment is completely self-contained and offers no less than 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, seating area along with a kitchenette - perfect for visiting friends and relatives!
The villa certainly boasts the WOW FACTOR and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This property has been built using the very best in materials and this is clear in the finish. Key features include: polished marble flooring, A/C, top-quality fixtures and fittings, low maintenance gardens, located at the renowned 18 Hole La Finca Golf Course, now boasting a luxurious 5 star Hotel and Spa and excellent restaurant and Tapas bar.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 6 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 329 m²
- Build Size 180 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €31,995 (£27,241)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €314,955 (£268,153)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €349,950 (£297,947)
- Transfer tax 10% €34,995 (£29,795)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.