Apartment for sale in Formentera de Segura
€59,950 ~ £51,383 *
A spacious West-Facing 1st floor apartment for sale in Los Palacios - Formentera Del Segura, Costa Blanca South. The property is located on the first floor and makes up part of an attractive gated complex which boasts a rooftop swimming pool along with an abundance of sun-bathing areas, shower/toilet facilities, plus lift access throughout.
The accommodation is made up of: 2 double bedrooms, a large family bathroom, kitchen, plus a spacious lounge-diner. Leading off the lounge you have a covered sun terrace – perfect for dining al fresco!
The apartment will be offered mostly furnished and benefits from being within walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets, a bus stop, as well as the villages of Rojales and Formentera Del Segura. There is also ducted A/C throughout. Given its size and central location this wonderful first floor apartment would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
Los Palacios is part of Formentera del Segura, and is located in between the two Spanish villages of Formentera del Segura and Rojales. Los Palacios has an array of amenities at hand including supermarkets, doctors etc. Los Palacios is a short drive from the water park in Ciudad Quesada along with the great golf courses of La Marquesa in Ciudad Quesada and La Finca in Algorfa only being a short drive away, 7 minutes drive will bring you to the Blue flag beaches of Guardamar del Segura and you will find Alicante airport 30 minutes away and San Javier 40 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 50 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,567)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£46,245)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£51,383)
- Transfer tax 10% €5,995 (£5,138)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.