Apartment for sale in Rojales
€74,995 ~ £64,419 *
Here we have a larger than average apartment for sale in the popular village of Rojales – Costa Blanca South. The apartment is ideally situated within walking distance to a wide range of services and amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, a medical centre, tapas bars, the segura river, plus the weekly street market which takes place every Thursday.
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor and offers: 2 large guest bedrooms, a family bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a separate kitchen, plus a spacious lounge-diner. The apartment has been pre-installed for ducted A/C and benefits from use of a large communal solarium and storage room.
This large village apartment would be ideal for those looking to live in a traditional Spanish village with easy access to all necessary amenities including shops, supermarkets, a bus stop, tapas bars and restaurants.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just a 35-minute drive from Alicante airport and an hours’ drive from Corvera Airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions and festivals, the river segura, along with a mass of services and amenities. Just a short drive from the village will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away. There is also a water park situated in the neighbouring Ciudad Quesada.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 95 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,577)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,500 (£3,865)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,496 (£57,977)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,995 (£64,419)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,500 (£6,442)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£515)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,288)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.