Apartment for sale in La Zenia
Ref: M16668 €139,000 ~ £125,618 *
Here we have a wonderful 1st floor apartment for sale just a stone’s throw from the golden sandy beaches that La Zenia has to offer. The apartment makes up part of an attractive complex which boasts well-kept communal areas, lift access, plus underground parking (Parking space included in the price).
The apartment (built in 2002) occupies a corner aspect which provides each room with an abundance of natural daylight and fresh air throughout.
The accommodation is made up of: 2 guest bedrooms, a large family bathroom, spacious lounge diner, well-appointed kitchen, plus a wonderful master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Leading off the lounge you have a wonderful covered sun terrace which can easily accommodate 4-6 people – the perfect spot for outdoor dining and relaxing alike.
The apartment will be offered mostly furnished and benefits from being just a few minutes walking distance from the beach! There are 2 resort swimming pools nearby where you can enjoy the facilities for a small charge.
La Zenia is an established residential area located on the Orihuela Costa between Caboroig and Playa Flamenca. La Zenia is the perfect destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike. La Zenia boasts fantastic blue flag beaches, cliff walks, water sports, hotels, bars, restaurants and an array of other amenities to hand including the Zenia Boulevard commercial centre. La Zenia is located 37 minutes from Covera airport and 40 minutes from Alicante airport. There is also selection of wonderful golf courses nearby including Villamartin, Campoamor, La Ramblas and the world famous La Colinas course.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,900 (£9,851)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €125,100 (£113,057)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €139,000 (£125,618)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,900 (£12,562)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.