Villa for sale in Urbanizacion El Raso
Ref: M16793 €155,000 ~ £134,602 *
Here we have a bright and spacious link-detached for sale in the highly desirable residential area of El Raso – Guardamar Del Segura. The villa is presented to a show-house standard and will benefit from being sold mostly furnished.
The villa offers single storey accommodation with the addition of a large 55sqm sun-drenched rooftop solarium which boasts: plenty of sun-bathing space, views of the neighbouring Salt Lake, along with a large storage room / home office situated in the turret.
The villa offers: 3 double bedrooms (master with a private en-suite bathroom), a large family bathroom, spacious lounge-diner, plus a recently renovated designer kitchen. There are also 2 large storage rooms.
The villa will be offered mostly furnished and benefits from top quality furniture, fixtures and fittings along ducted A/C throughout. The communal swimming pool is just a short walk away.
Given its location and close proximity to the coast, this property would be ideal for both short term and long term living alike.
El Raso is a well-established housing area located on the boarder of Guardamar Del Segura. Within walking distance from the property, you will find an array of amenities including: bars, small supermarket, a vet, plus a choice of bars and restaurants offering a diverse range of foods and wines. Guardamar del Segura is a traditional coastal town, here you will find some of the best blue flag beaches this region has to offer, along with all amenities, and a large bus station for easy transport links.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 137 m²
- Build Size 76 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,605)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,500 (£10,855)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €139,500 (£121,142)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €155,000 (£134,602)
- Transfer tax 10% €15,500 (£13,460)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,303)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.