Villa for sale in Residencia los Altos
€169,000 ~ £144,850 *
Here we have a bright and spacious South-Facing villa for sale in the exclusive residential complex of Villas Del Duque – Los Altos – a gated community which boasts a larger than average communal pool with plenty of sunbathing areas.
The villa offers 2 floors of accommodation with the additional of 2 rooftop solariums – one boasting a distant sea view!
On the ground floor you have: a spacious lounge-diner, well-appointed separate kitchen, 1 double bedroom, plus a guest toilet.
An elegant staircase leads up to the first floor where you have: 2 double bedrooms (master with its own private sun terrace), plus a good-size family bathroom.
Outside, you have a covered sun terrace, plus a large private garden to the rear – the perfect spot for both sun-bathing and outdoor dining alike!
Los Altos is a well-established residential area situated 4KM South of Torrevieja. Within walking distance, you can take advantage of a full range of services and amenities including bars, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, a bus service and much more.
A short drive will bring you to the glorious golden beaches of Punta Prima, La Zenia, and Campoamor. Alicante airport is just 40KM north and Covera airport is approx. 45KM from the property. If you enjoy your golf then you can take advantage of the nearby courses of Campoamor, Las Ramblas, Villamartin and not forgetting the wonderful Las Colinas resort - all just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 100 m²
- Build Size 93 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,571)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €13,900 (£11,914)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €152,100 (£130,365)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €169,000 (£144,850)
- Transfer tax 10% €16,900 (£14,485)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£514)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,286)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.