Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Las Balsicas
Ref: M16873 €87,500 ~ £78,431 *
Here we have a wonderful example of the popular EAGLE style townhouse for sale within the Sierra Golf Resort.
The property offers 3 floors of accommodation. On the ground floor you have: a spacious lounge-diner, shower room, plus a well-appointed kitchen. The first-floor houses: 2 double bedrooms (master with it’s own sun terrace), plus a good-size family bathroom. Internal stairs lead up to a 25sqm sun-drenched solarium which offers a wonderful open vista.
The property also boasts a large 36sqm basement which is currently used for storage. There is the possibility to create a further 2 bedrooms and additional bathroom (something which a lot of the neighbours have done).
Outside, you have a large front garden with off-road parking. There is also the possibility of adding a private plunge pool if required.
With on-site amenities, a 9-hole course and its close proximity to the coast, this stylish townhouse for sale in Sierra Golf would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun (Just 20 minutes from Covera airport.)
The resort offers a 9-hole course, club house, taps bar, plus a resort bar which boasts a swimming pool. There are no community / service charges which means lower overheads. The town of Balsicas is just a 5-minute drive away and the glorious coastline and sandy beaches of San Javier are 20 minutes away by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 89 m²
- Build Size 107 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,689)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,750 (£5,154)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €78,750 (£70,588)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €87,500 (£78,431)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,750 (£7,843)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,345)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.