Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Daya Vieja
Ref: M16914 €99,950 ~ £86,115 *
Here we have an exceptionally spacious and well-presented townhouse for sale in traditional village of Daya Vieja - Costa Blanca South.
The property offers 3 floors of bright and spacious living/sleeping accommodation with the ground floor housing: a large lounge-diner, guest toilet, plus a good-size independent kitchen. To the rear there is a private courtyard and storage room.
The first-floor houses: 2 large double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes), plus a good-size family bathroom.
The second floor houses a wonderful master bedroom with private bathroom and a large sun terrace which boasts views out over the village and neighbouring countryside.
The property boasts + cold A/C and will benefit from being sold part-furnished. Given its size and village location the property would be ideal for both holidaying and permanent living alike.
The village of Daya Vieja is located in the South-East province of Alicante.
The village is a typical Spanish village with great charm. Within walking distance from any part of the village you can access an array of amenities including bars, restaurants, communal areas, municipal swimming pool, and more. Daya Vieja is situated only 15 minutes from the beaches of Guardamar del Segura and only 30 Minutes from Alicante airport, the nearest golf courses are approx 10-15minutes away being located in Ciudad Quesada ‘La Marquesa’ and in Algorfa ‘La Finca’.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 114 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,585)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,027)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£77,503)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£86,115)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,995 (£8,611)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£517)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,292)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.