Apartment for sale in La Zenia
Ref: M16985 €97,500 ~ £88,871 *
A well-presented ground-floor apartment for sale in La Zenia - Costa Blanca South, Spain. The property (built 2001) makes up part of an attractive community Residencial Sal y Mar 5, which is ideally situated within walking distance to the beach along with a wide range of amenities including shops, bars, restaurants, supermarkets and not forgetting the wonderful Zenia Boulevard shopping centre.
The apartment itself boasts 2 double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes), a good-size family bathroom, spacious lounge-diner with A/C, well-appointed separate kitchen with a separate utility room, plus a South-Facing rear patio. To the side of the property there is a large glazed naya which the current owners utilise as a 3rd bedroom!
The property will be offered mostly furnished and given its close proximity to the communal pool and the nearby beaches this wonderful apartment would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
La Zenia is an established residential area located on the Orihuela Costa between Caboroig and Playa Flamenca. La Zenia is the perfect destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike. La Zenia boasts fantastic blue flag beaches, cliff walks, water sports, hotels, bars, restaurants and an array of other amenities to hand including the Zenia Boulevard commercial centre. La Zenia is located just 40 minutes from both Alicante and Covera airport. There is also selection of wonderful golf courses nearby including Villamartin, Campoamor, La Ramblas and the world famous La Colinas course.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 54 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,750 (£6,153)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €87,750 (£79,984)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €97,500 (£88,871)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,750 (£8,887)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.