Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Cabo Roig
Ref: M17153 €135,000 ~ £117,234 *
Here we have a spacious and well-presented townhouse for sale in the exclusive residential area of La Regia, Cabo Roig. The property makes up part of a luxurious complex ‘Colinas De La Regia’ which boasts well-kept gardens, green areas, along with 2 swimming pools!
The property offers 2 floors of living and sleeping accommodation. On the ground floor you have: a spacious lounge diner, guest toilet, 1 double bedroom, plus a good-size kitchen. Leading from the kitchen you have a large rear garden – the perfect spot for both sun-bathing and outdoor dining alike.
The first-floor houses: 2 double bedrooms (both with private sun terraces), plus a large family bathroom.
To the front you have a large covered sun terrace along with off-road parking.
The property is in excellent condition and will be offered mostly furnished along with top quality fixtures, fittings and white goods.
Given its size and close proximity to the beach, amenities, and several golf courses – this wonderful property for sale in La Regia would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun.
Cabo Roig is a seaside town, boasting two blue flag beaches, ‘Cala captain’ and ‘Cala Caleta’ and also has ease of access to the surrounding beaches. Cabo Roig also boasts all amenities and lively and vibrant nightlife once the summer season arrives. Cabo Roig is a great area for both full time and holiday living and is just 5 minutes from the Zenia Boulevard shopping centre. If you enjoy your golf then you can take advantage of the nearby courses of Campoamor, Las Ramblas and not forgetting the wonderful Las Colinas resort - all just a short drive away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 82 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,605)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €10,500 (£9,118)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €121,500 (£105,511)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €135,000 (£117,234)
- Transfer tax 10% €13,500 (£11,723)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£521)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,303)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.