Apartment for sale in Algorfa
Ref: M17285 €62,500 ~ £56,969 *
Here we have an exceptionally well-presented first floor apartment for sale in the charming village of Algorfa – Costa Blanca South. The apartment (built in 2004) makes up part of a luxury gated complex (Fontana I) which boasts water features, well-kept communal areas, a large swimming pool, lift access, plus underground parking (space included in the price).
The accommodation is made up of: a larger than average lounge-diner, well-appointed kitchen with plenty of workspace and storage, 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), plus a full bathroom suite.
Leading off the lounge you have a large covered sun terrace which boasts a side view out towards the neighbouring orange groves and nearby mountains.
The apartment will be offered mostly furnished including ducted A/C throughout and benefits from being within walking distance to a wide range of services and amenities along with a bus stop.
Given its close proximity to amenities along with La Finca Golf Resort – this stunning apartment for sale in Algorfa village would provide the perfect holiday home under the sun!
Algorfa offers an array of services and amenities including, tapas bars, restaurants, shops, a pharmacy, a recreational centre and an opticians. Each year Algorfa plays host to many celebrations, commonly known as‘Fiestas’. The village is also a heaven for golf enthusiasts as the prestigious La Finca golf resort is just a short drive away. If you are a beach lover then a 15 minute drive is all it takes to arrive to the golden sandy beaches of Guardamar Del Segura.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 60 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,735)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,250 (£2,962)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €56,250 (£51,272)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €62,500 (£56,969)
- Transfer tax 10% €6,250 (£5,697)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£547)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,367)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.