Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Los Alcazares
Ref: M17554 €85,000 ~ £70,676 *
Here we have a spacious townhouse with solarium and large terrace in the residential area Nueva Marbella, Los Narejos. The property is situated in a great location with amenities close to hand and only 800m away from the sandy beaches of Los Alcázares. The property is distributed over 2 floors and consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, good size living room and furnished kitchen with appliances that leads on a big courtyard with storage room. This property boasts a solarium on the top floor, charming front garden.
Los Alcazares is a traditional fishing village located on the Costa Calida, Murcia. It has become exceptionally popular for tourists over the years but hasn't lost any of its intimate character.
The innumerable services and activities that this village offers will make your stay very pleasant whether if it’s just for holidays or for year-round living. There's a choice of commercial centres, supermarkets, international and Spanish tapas bars and restaurants, health centres, along with a decent bus service which gives access to the cities of Murcia and Cartagena (great for exploring). During the summer months there's a wide selection of water sports on offer.
It is strategically located close to the San Javier (10 min), 15 min from Cartagena, the cultural reference of the area, 20 min from the capital of the province Murcia and just 30-35 minutes from Covera airport. The local area is a golfer’s paradise with over 15 courses within easy driving distance, the nearest being Roda, which is only five minutes away by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 65 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,573)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£63,608)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£70,676)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,500 (£7,068)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.