Commercial for sale in Benijofar
Ref: M17826 €65,000 ~ £54,496 *
Presenting this amazing business opportunity in Benijofar.
This commercial unit, ideally located in the heart of Benijofar on the main street, is an amazing opportunity to start your own business right in the centre of town.
The unit is in need of some final restoration work, which is reflected in the asking price.
Benijofar is one of the villages that makes up the Vega Baja area on the Costa Blanca. It is a lovely village with a charming church and an attractive square/plaza. In Benijofar there are a lot of places to visit, for instance the Casa de Cultura where concerts and shows take place all year round. There is also a marked walking trail which includes the Rio Segura and an outdoor swimming pool. In Benijofar you can also find a walking and cycling route and the three crosses viewpoint. If you are a nature lover, you must visit the Cañada Marsa Park and El Secano Park. These two places are located in the commercial area of Benijofar, called Benimar.
Benijofar has also a great number of services and amenities such as restaurants, tapas bars, shops, local school, municipal swimming pool, and sport facilities for all ages, along with good transport links and much more. Every Tuesday the weekly street market takes place in Benijofar, where you can find all type of food, clothes and all what you need.
Benijofar is located just 10km from the beaches in Guardamar del Segura and around 12km from Torrevieja. The airport of Alicante is just a 30-minute drive away and Murcia-Covera 50 minutes.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- Plot Size 152 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,515)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,500 (£2,934)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,500 (£49,046)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €65,000 (£54,496)
- Transfer tax 10% €6,500 (£5,450)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£503)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,258)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.