Villa for sale in Las Balsicas
Ref: M17890 €175,000 ~ £145,509 *
We are pleased to offer this wonderful villa located on the SIERRA GOLF RESORT in Balsicas, Murcia.
This detached villa (built in 2007) boasts large outdoor space with bbq and sunbathing areas, private pool and a good size solarium enabling you to enjoy the year round climate and the landscape.
To the front, there is a glassed terrace with views to the golf course, it has a living-dinning area perfect to enjoy the sun also in the Winter time. The villa itself has the living space set over 3 floors. Entering into the property, to the right there is a bright living room, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, a family bathroom and an amazing modern-style independent kitchen.
Downstairs you have the master bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom with a fitted wardrobe, a large family bathroom equipped with a shower and jacuzzi and also a large-storage room.
Moving upstairs to the top floor, you will find the solarium with direct views over the golf course.
The property is in excellent condition and will be offered partly furnished.
This property is situated just a short drive from the town of Balsicas which has an array of amenities for permanent living and the railway station with links to Murcia city center, Cartagena, Torre de Pacheco, Madrid and Barcelona. Sierra Golf Course is also just 20 mins driving to Los Alcazares or San Javier and 15 mins from Corvera Airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Build Size 166 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,500 (£12,056)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €157,500 (£130,958)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €175,000 (£145,509)
- Transfer tax 10% €17,500 (£14,551)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.