Duplex/Townhouse for sale in San Cayetano
Ref: M18029 €125,000 ~ £112,610 *
Presented to a show-house standard, this spacious quad-style property offers comfortable living in a traditional Spanish - the charming village of San Cayetano, Costa Calida – Murcia.
The property offers 2 floors of accommodation with the ground floor housing: a spacious lounge-diner, 1 double bedroom, a family bathroom, plus a separate kitchen with plenty of workspace and storage (Recently renovated). Leading off the kitchen you have a utility area which gives access to a large front garden.
An elegant staircase leads up to the first floor where you have: 2 double bedrooms (master with a private sun-terrace), plus a good-size family bathroom.
Outside you have a large front garden and off-road parking – ideal for both sun-bathing and outdoor dining alike!
The property will be offered partly-furnished including A/C in all rooms. Given its size and close proximity to the airport and the nearby Coastal town of Los Alcazares and San Javier – it would provide the perfect for both holidaying and permanent residence alike.
San Cayetano is a traditional Spanish village situated in the Murcia Province. It boasts a range of amenities including shops, a supermarket, plus a choice of bars and restaurants. Covera airport is just a 24-minute drive away and the bustling coastal town of Los Alcazares which boasts 2 golf courses, a beautiful promenade, sandy beaches, and several commercial centres is just 15 minutes by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 98 m²
- Build Size 92 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,703)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,558)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£101,349)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£112,610)
- Transfer tax 10% €12,500 (£11,261)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£541)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,351)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.