Apartment for sale in San Cayetano
€87,000 ~ £74,820 *
A spacious penthouse apartment for sale in the traditional Spanish village of San Cayetano – just a short drive from the coastal towns of Los Alcazares and San Javier.
The accommodation is set over 2 floors which the first-floor housing: a spacious lounge-diner, 1 bedroom, a family bathroom, plus a good-size independent kitchen with plenty of storage and workspace. Leading off the lounge you have a larger than average sun terrace which boasts a wonderful open vista out over the neighbouring green areas and out toward the mountains – perfect for sunbathing and dining al fresco alike!
Internal stairs lead up to the second floor where you have 2 double bedrooms (master with a private sun terrace), a good size family bathroom, plus a secondary sun terrace to the rear.
The property will be offered part -furnished and has been pre-installed for A/C. Given its size and close proximity to Covera airport and the Coastal towns of Los Alcazares and San Javier – it would provide the perfect home for both holidaying and permanent residence alike.
San Cayetano is a traditional Spanish village situated in the Murcia Province. It boasts a range of amenities including shops, a supermarket, municipal swimming pool, plus a choice of bars and restaurants. Covera airport is just a 24-minute drive away and the bustling coastal town of Los Alcazares which boasts 2 golf courses, a beautiful promenade, sandy beaches, and several commercial centres is just 15 minutes by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 96 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,580)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,700 (£4,902)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €78,300 (£67,338)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €87,000 (£74,820)
- Transfer tax 10% €8,700 (£7,482)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£516)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,290)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.