Cortijo/Finca for sale in Sucina
€265,000 ~ £223,369 *
‘Falcon Lodge’ is a traditional farmhouse built in the mid 1930’s. The current owner took ownership in 2001 and has created a wonderful family home packed with character and all of the mod con’s you’d expect to find in a contemporary property. Situated just 15 minutes from the glorious Mar Menor Coastline and 34 minutes from Corvera airport, the property offers a tranquil environment whilst being within easy access to services and amenities.
The plot of some 8600sqm has a range of uses and would be ideal for those with horses, livestock etc. The current owner has separated approximately 2500sqm which is incorporated into the house. There is a private swimming pool, off-road parking for several cars, several patios and terraces where you enjoy views out to the Mediterranean sea!, BBQ / outdoor dining area, large workshop, plus a rear courtyard / entertaining area. There’s a mature orchard of oranges, lemons, pears, apples, olives, apricots, green bananas, and grapes to name a few.
The property itself offers single storey accommodation which briefly comprises of: a formal lounge/reception, spacious lounge-diner with a feature fireplace, 3 double bedrooms, a larger than average family bathroom, plus a full-size kitchen with plenty of workspace and storage.
There is mains water and electricity connected along with Wifi and satellite television.
The property offers masses of potential and would be ideal for those looking to be in a peaceful setting whilst still being with easy reach of the coast.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 8,600 m²
- Build Size 140 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,500 (£19,808)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €238,500 (£201,032)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €265,000 (£223,369)
- Transfer tax 8% €21,200 (£17,869)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005