Villa for sale in Santiago de la Ribera
€333,000 ~ £284,259 *
Here we have a luxury semi-detached villa for sale in the popular coastal town of Santiago De La Ribera. The property offers a larger than average build size (321sqm).
On the ground floor you have: a spacious lounge-diner, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus a large eat-in kitchen. Internal stairs lead down to the garage which is the full size of the ground floor. The garage offers the possibility of creating further bedrooms / living accommodation.
The first floor offers a landing area, 2 double bedrooms (each with their own sun terraces), plus a family bathroom.
The villa also boasts a large sun-drenched solarium with a BBQ / outdoor dining area.
Ideally situated within walking distance to amenities and the beach, this superior detached villa would provide the perfect family home under the sun!
Santiago de la Ribera is a traditional seaside town located on the shores of the Mar Menor. Once a small fishing village, Santiago De La Ribera is now a popular tourist destination for both the Spanish and other Europeans. With a diverse range of eateries and amenities, the town is ideal for both holidaying and permanent living alike.
Every Wednesday there is a weekly street market – the perfect spot to sample some fresh and locally sourced produce. There are also regular boat trips across to La Manga strip.
Santiago De La Ribera is ideally situated just 35 minutes from Covera airport and 55 minutes from Alicante airport. The town of San Javier is just a 5-minute drive away – here you will find a large selection of supermarkets, furniture shops, medical centres, along with the Dos Mares commercial centre.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 223 m²
- Build Size 321 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €30,300 (£25,865)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €299,700 (£255,833)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €333,000 (£284,259)
- Transfer tax 10% €33,300 (£28,426)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.