Villa for sale in Los Alcazares
Ref: M18038 €269,950 ~ £242,221 *
We are pleased to offer this luxury 3 Bed / 2 Bath villa for sale in the charming coastal village of Roda, Costa Calida. The property is ideally situated within walking distance to Roda golf and beach resort and just a 5-minute drive from Los Alcazares.
The villa (built in 2017) makes up part of a contemporary development (Residential Olivar De Roda) and occupies a large corner plot. This property itself offers generously proportioned interior space arranged over one floor. An inviting hallway gives access to a larger than average lounge-diner with a fully-fitted designer kitchen and direct access to the pool area. The property consists of: an open plan living/dining area over looking the garden and pool area, open plan kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ( 1 en-suite), all bedrooms have direct access to the garden.
There is off-road parking, sun-bathing areas, an outdoor dining area, private swimming pool, external stairs lead up to the rooftop solarium which boasts an abundance of usable space plus a range of sunny and shaded areas to enjoy.
The perfect ‘turn key’ property purchase!
Roda is a traditional Spanish village situated in the region of Costa Calida, Murcia. There are a choice of bars and restaurants along with an 18-hole golf course. Covera airport is just a 30 minute drive away and the bustling coastal town of Los Alcazares is just 5 minutes by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 232 m²
- Build Size 88 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,692)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €23,995 (£21,530)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €242,955 (£217,999)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €269,950 (£242,221)
- Transfer tax 10% €26,995 (£24,222)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£538)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,346)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.