Apartment for sale in Los Alcazares
Ref: M18082 €171,000 ~ £154,538 *
We are pleased to offer this new build apartment located just 150 metres walking from the beach.This property offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (1 ensuite), open plan living and dining area with an open kitchen, plus private terrace area. This property boast a wonderful communal pool and bathing areas, lift and a private rooftop solarium. It also has underground parking and large private storage cupboard
Los Alcazares is a traditional fishing village located on the Costa Calida, Murcia. It has become exceptionally popular for tourists over the years but hasn't lost any of its intimate character.
The innumerable services and activities that this village offers will make your stay very pleasant whether if it’s just for holidays or for year-round living. There's a choice of commercial centres, supermarkets, international and Spanish tapas bars and restaurants, health centres, along with a decent bus service which gives access to the cities of Murcia and Cartagena (great for exploring). During the summer months there’s a good selection of water sports on offer.
It is strategically located close to the San Javier (10 min), 15 min from Cartagena, the cultural reference of the area, 20 min from the capital of the province Murcia and just 30-35 minutes from Covera airport. The local is a golfer’s paradise with over 15 courses within easy driving distance, the nearest being Roda, which is only five minutes away by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,100 (£12,743)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €153,900 (£139,084)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €171,000 (£154,538)
- Transfer tax 10% €17,100 (£15,454)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.