Villa for sale in La Tercia
Ref: M18128 €179,950 ~ £162,626 *
Here we have an attractive 3 bed / 2 bath detached villa for sale in the exclusive residential complex of Lo Santiago – Gea y Truyols. The resort benefits from an on-site bar and restaurant which serves a range of Spanish and international food. The town of Balsicas is just a 7-minute drive away and the wonderful coastal town of Los Alcazares is 17 minutes away.
The plot boasts: off-road parking, mature gardens with a range of trees of plants, several patios and seating areas, a private swimming pool, outdoor BBQ/dining area, plus a range of sunny and shaded areas to enjoy.
The living and sleeping accommodation is ideally set out over 1 floor. A covered terrace gives access to a larger than average lounge-diner with a feature fireplace and plenty of natural daylight. The kitchen is independent and offers plenty of workspace and storage space. There are 2 guest bedrooms (both double and with built-in wardrobes) along with a good-size family bathroom, a wonderful master bedroom complete with en-suite bathroom.
Given its size and close proximity to the coast, several golf courses and nearby towns, this fabulous detached villa for sale in Residential Lo Santiago would be perfect for both holidaying and full-time living alike.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 520 m²
- Build Size 148 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,711)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €14,995 (£13,551)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €161,955 (£146,364)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €179,950 (£162,626)
- Transfer tax 10% €17,995 (£16,263)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£542)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,356)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.