Apartment for sale in Torrevieja
€153,300 ~ £130,520 *
Here we have a bright and spacious 3rd floor apartment for sale in Torrevieja – just 70m from one of the most popular beaches in town (Playa Del Cura).
The apartment makes up part of an established complex built in the mid 80’s. There’s a brand-new security door with intercom system, wheelchair and lift access, underground parking (A Space is included in the sale), along with a communal solarium which offers up some wonderful sea views.
The apartment itself occupies a corner position which provides each room with an abundance of natural daylight and fresh air.
Upon entering, you are greeted with a large hallway which gives access to the various rooms. In total there are 3 good-size double bedrooms, 2 family bathrooms, a large independent kitchen with a separate utility area, along with an open plan lounge-diner.
Leading off the lounge you have a South-Facing sun terrace which has sea views. The owner has installed pull-down sun awnings which provide some welcoming shade during the summer months.
The apartment will be offered part furnished (Subject to offer) and would be ideal for those looking to be within walking distance to the beach along with a wide range of services and amenities.
Torrevieja is a bustling seaside town with all amenities at hand along with having a large bus station enabling access across the country. The beaches of Torrevieja are fantastic and boasts a promenade which is an ideal place to relax on all year round. There is an abundance of amenities to hand including bars, restaurants, shops, banks, supermarkets and much more. Torrevieja also has mooring facilities for boats and is only 40 minutes from Alicante airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Build Size 85 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,554)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €12,330 (£10,498)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €137,970 (£117,468)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €153,300 (£130,520)
- Transfer tax 10% €15,330 (£13,052)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£511)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,277)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.