Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Rojales
€99,950 ~ £85,320 *
This traditional townhouse is located in the much sought after location of Rojales, Costa Blanca South.
The property is within walking distance to a wide selection of bars and eateries, a large supermarket (Mercadona), shops, a weekly street market, 24 medical centre, bus stops and much more. A must see!
The current owners have renovated the property to a high standard.
The main living accommodation is distributed over one floor and consists of: 3 bedrooms, a good-size family bathroom, a well-appointed kitchen, plus an open plan lounge/dining area with a featured wood burner.
Leading off the lounge you have a small patio which gives access to a large rooftop solarium - here you have ample sun-bathing space, a BBQ area, plus some unspoilt views over the village itself and out onto the nearby mountain range.
The village of Rojales in located in the Southern province of Alicante, just a 35-minute drive from Alicante airport and an hours’ drive from Corvera Airport. Rojales is popular for many reasons. Its traditions and festivals, the river segura, along with a mass of services and amenities. Just a short drive from the village will bring to the glorious coastline of Guardamar Del Segura, here you can take advantage of the prestigious blue flag beaches. Just on the outskirts of the village you will find the golf course of La Marquesa and if you are looking for more of a challenge, then the infamous La Finca course is just a short drive away. There is also a water park situated in the neighbouring Ciudad Quesada.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 75 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,561)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£5,971)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£76,788)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£85,320)
- Transfer tax 10% €9,995 (£8,532)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£512)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,280)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.