Villa for sale in San Pedro del Pinatar
€295,000 ~ £248,656 *
Residential El Farallon in the heart of San Pedro del Pinatar
Here we present semi-detached luxury villas walking distance to amenities and services, the properties offer 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, open plan kitchen and a large lounge-diner, on a plot of 160sqm in two floors, off road parking, private pool, large outside space and sitting areas.
* Prices start from
San Pedro Del Pinatar is a traditional seaside town located on the shores of the Mar Menor. Once a small fishing village, San Pedro Del Pinatar is now a popular tourist destination for both the Spanish and other Europeans. With a diverse range of eateries and amenities, the town is ideal for both holidaying and permanent living alike.
San Pedro Del Pinatar is ideally situated just 35 minutes from Covera airport and 55 minutes from Alicante airport. The town of San Javier is just a 10 minute drive away – here you will find a large selection of supermarkets, furniture shops, medical centres, along with the Dos Mares commercial centre.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 160 m²
- Build Size 165 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €26,500 (£22,337)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €265,500 (£223,790)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €295,000 (£248,656)
- Transfer tax 8% €23,600 (£19,892)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005