Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Torre-Pacheco
€86,900 ~ £73,248 *
Residential Santa Rosalia-Torre Pacheco
Here we present new build town houses not far from the lovely town of Torre Pacheco, properties offer 3 bedrooms 1 and a half bathrooms - walking distance to bars and a restaurant, and just a short drive to a selection of bars, restaurants and amenities at the Boulevard at Mar Menor Golf. The seaside resort of Los Alcazares is only a few kilometres away. Properties have private solarium with lovely views of the country side. Kitchen appliances and furniture included. Completion date April/May 2021.
*Prices from 86.900€
Los Alcazares is a traditional fishing village located on the Costa Calida, Murcia. It has become exceptionally popular for tourists over the years but hasn't lost any of its intimate character.
The innumerable services and activities that this village offers will make your stay very pleasant whether if it’s just for holidays or for year-round living. There's a choice of commercial centres, supermarkets, international and Spanish tapas bars and restaurants, health centres, along with a decent bus service which gives access to the cities of Murcia and Cartagena (great for exploring). During the summer months there's a wide selection of water sports on offer.
It is strategically located close to the San Javier (10 min), 15 min from Cartagena, the cultural reference of the area, 20 min from the capital of the province Murcia and just 30-35 minutes from Covera airport. The local area is a golfer’s paradise with over 15 courses within easy driving distance, the nearest being Roda, which is only five minutes away by car.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 80 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,690 (£4,796)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €78,210 (£65,923)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €86,900 (£73,248)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,952 (£5,860)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005