Cortijo/Finca for sale in San Fulgencio
€199,950 ~ £169,124 *
Here we have a wonderful boutique-style Farmhouse for sale in the charming village of San Fulgencio. The property is ideally situated within walking distance to the village and is just 5 minutes from the coast.
The plot has been partially separated for ease of maintenance. The rest of land could be used for farming, stables, dog kennels or you could even have you own tennis court!
The property has been loving cared for by the current owner – something which is clear upon initial viewing.
In total, you have 4 large bedrooms, a family bathroom, a larger than average eat-in kitchen, plus an amazing lounge area which boasts exposed beam work and vaulted ceilings!
There is a garage which can accommodate 2 cars, a range of sunny and shaded areas to enjoy all-year round, outdoor dining space, plus a private swimming pool.
Given its size, village setting, and close proximity to the coast, this delightful property for sale in San Fulgencio would be ideal as a family home whilst also having great business potential.
San Fulgencio is a typical Spanish village which offers up an array of services and amenities. The locals of San Fulgencio are very welcoming to people from neighbouring countries and will always invite you to join in with their traditions. There’s a choice of bars and eateries, a butcher’s shop, fish monger, pharmacy, sports facilities and even a theatre.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 5,500 m²
- Build Size 190 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,537)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €16,995 (£14,375)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €179,955 (£152,211)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €199,950 (£169,124)
- Transfer tax 10% €19,995 (£16,912)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£507)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,269)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005