Villa for sale in La Zenia
€325,000 ~ £273,943 *
Here we have a charming 3 bed / 2 bath detached property for sale in the exclusive residential area of Monte Zenia, La Zenia.
The property is within walking distance to amenities and just a short drive to the golden sandy beaches of the Orihuela Costa along with the Zenia Boulevard shopping centre and a choice of amazing golf courses!
The property was designed by the current owners who have put a lot of time, money and effort into creating a wonderful family home in the sun!
The villa occupies a large but easy to manage plot which boasts a private swimming pool, a full-size garage, outdoor bar and BBQ area, plenty of sunbathing and seating areas, plus a traditional lawn.
The property is a traditional bungalow-style property with all living and sleeping accommodation being set out over one floor.
As you enter, you are greeted with a large and bright hallway which gives access to the various rooms.
There are 3 good-size bedrooms, 2 full bathroom suites, a spacious lounge-diner with a feature fireplace, a wonderful kitchen with exposed beam work, plus a formal dining room.
The property is in excellent condition and would be ideal for those looking to live in a peaceful setting whilst having the buzz of the Orihuela Costa just around the corner.
La Zenia is an established residential area located on the Orihuela Costa between Cabo roig and Playa Flamenca. La Zenia is the perfect destination for both holidaying and permanent living alike. La Zenia boasts fantastic blue flag beaches, cliff walks, water sports, hotels, bars, restaurants and an array of other amenities to hand including the Zenia Boulevard commercial centre. La Zenia is located just 40 minutes from both Alicante and Covera airport. There is also selection of wonderful golf courses nearby including Villamartin, Campoamor, La Ramblas and the world famous La Colinas course
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 687 m²
- Build Size 131 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €29,500 (£24,866)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €292,500 (£246,548)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €325,000 (£273,943)
- Transfer tax 10% €32,500 (£27,394)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005