Apartment for sale in Los Montesinos
€74,950 ~ £63,175 *
Here we have a bright and spacious 2 bed / 1 bath South-Facing top-floor apartment for sale in the established residential area of La Herrada - a small residential development located in the village of Los Montesinos. The development boasts its own commercial centre which offers a choice of bars/restaurants, and even a supermarket.
The property has been owned from new (2008) by the current owners who have maintained, decorated and furnished it to a high standard.
Inside, the living accommodation consists of: 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes and A/C), a good-size family bathroom with a contemporary walk-in shower, a large independent kitchen with plenty of workspace and storage, plus an open plan lounge/diner.
Leading off the lounge you have a large covered sun terrace which doubles up as a secondary dining / seating area.
From the terrace you can access a large private rooftop solarium - here you have an abundance of seating/sunbathing space, a chill-out zone complete with a Jacuzzi, plus some wonderful views of the neighbouring salt lakes.
The apartment will be offered mostly furnished and would provide the perfect home under the sun for both holidaying and full-time living alike!
The village of Los Montesinos is a typical Spanish village and boasts all amenities as well as a municipal pool and traditional Spanish fiestas all year round! Los Montesinos is situated 10-12 minutes from the sandy beaches of Guardamar, a short drive from various golf courses, and just 32KM from Alicante airport.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Build Size 56 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
* Required fields
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,529)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,495 (£3,789)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,455 (£56,858)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,950 (£63,175)
- Transfer tax 10% €7,495 (£6,318)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£506)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,264)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.
* Price valid until sold
* Conveyancing not included
* The DIA is available at our office according to the Decree 218/2005