Cortijo/Finca for sale in Rojales
Ref: V17793 €395,000 ~ £328,435 *
This Brand New, South Facing, Two Bedroom Detached Villa in Rojales is located amongst the ever so beautiful countryside, between Daya Vieja, San Fulgencio & Fincas de La Vega. Within a 5 minute drive to local amenities and facilities, whilst the beautiful coast and blue flag beaches of Guardamar are only a 10 minute drive away! This stunning, highly modern and quality property comprises of a half open plan kitchen, to be fitted in the choice of the purchaser, which has direct access to the huge terraces surrounding majority of the property; flowing through to the large dining area, which leads to a covered terrace and then on to the other terraces, previously mentioned; extremely spacious family living room with large double doors out to the terraces, where it would be the ideal space to dine al fresco, and where you can totally enjoy the panoramic surrounding country views on offer; two double bedrooms, the master with walk through wardrobe and en suite; plus the other bedroom with en suite also; a spacious hallway and or second living area or playroom with cloakroom off and a utility room... Outside is an extremely spacious private garden which needs to be landscaped, having ample room for your true Spanish desires and dreams, to include plenty of off road parking, a potential private pool and more, all whilst being surrounded by vast countryside! Many extras are to be included with this very rare opportunity, so don’t miss out and request a viewing today!
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,494)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €36,500 (£30,349)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €355,500 (£295,591)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €395,000 (£328,435)
- Transfer tax 10% €39,500 (£32,843)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£499)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,247)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.