Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13615 €45,000 ~ £40,241 *
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Rebecca style villa being located on the fourth and final phase of the Camposol development, and has a gravelled front garden and stairs leading to the front terraceand to the rear is a courtyard. At the front of the villa is a tiled and marble stairway leading to the spacious front terrace which is an excellent lounging or dining area, on through the front entrance leads in to a spacious living room. The separate dining room lies adjacent to the kitchen, access is via the archway. The kitchen comes fully fitted. Both bedrooms benefit fitted wardrobes, and can be configured as either twin or double bedrooms. The bathroom comprises bath with shower attachment, bidet and WC. A wrought iron staircase from the rear courtyard leads to the roof top solarium offering excellent views to the surrounding mountains. The villa is sold fully furnished including all white goods. The villa has decorative window grilles and flyscreens to doors and windows, and just needs some TLC. Sensol Golf, Hotel Spa is within a short drive. Shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets are just a 5 minute drive. The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarron and Bolnuevo are just 20 minutes away. Transfer times from Alicante and Murcia (San Javier) airports are just 1 hour and 45 minutes respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €1,500 (£1,341)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €40,500 (£36,217)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €45,000 (£40,241)
- Transfer tax 8% €3,600 (£3,219)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.