Apartment for sale in El Puerto de Mazarron
Ref: W13619 €58,950 ~ £52,769 *
This well presented two-bedroom apartment in the heart of the popular coastal town Puerto de Mazarrón is located on the second floor of a quiet apartment block close to all amenities and just a short walk from the beach.The property consists of an open plan lounge and kitchen area, two large bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room.The lounge is large with double patio doors leading to a spacious front balcony. The kitchen is part of the open plan lounge and is fully tiled with a range of wooden wall and base units, a gas hob and oven, a tall fridge freezer and a microwave.Both bedrooms are double in size with built in wardrobes, with patio doors leading off the master bedroom to a second, smaller balcony.This property is offered to the market fully furnished.Puerto de Mazarrón is a hugely popular with tourists from all over Spain and Europe. Mainly a holiday town, its population can increase fivefold over the Easter weekend and summer months due to the large number of apartments used as holiday homes.With good links to the cities of Murcia, Cartagena and Lorca, as well as the airports of San Javier (40 minute drive) and Alicante (one hour 30 minute drive), Puerto de Mazarrón is perfect either as a permanent residence or just for holidays.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,685)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,895 (£2,591)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,055 (£47,492)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €58,950 (£52,769)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,716 (£4,222)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,343)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.