Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13638 €119,950 ~ £105,610 *
Maintained to the highest of standards is Casa Shirley, a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom Neptuno Deluxe style villa is set on an 240m2 plot, offering a delightful holiday home.
Set over two levels, the ground floor the of villa is accessed via a distinct covered and ballustraded terrace that opens into a large living area with open fireplace and fitted surrounding shelving.
The separate dining area leads to the large modern kitchen,which both overlook the garden.
There are two large bedrooms on the lower level. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and full en-suite bathroom. A separate family shower room and the second bedroom also has ftted wardrobes.
The upper floor is accessed by an exterior staircase and consists of a further large bedroom with fitted wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom and a large solarium with views to the distant mountains.
The exterior of the villa is set to terrace and low maintenance garden with mature trees and shrubs and if desired off road parking.
To the rear, is a separate tiled terrace area with traditional Spanish stone table and chairs and ornamental garden features.
Casa Shirley also benefits from rejas to both the front and kitchen door, UK Sat TV, a gas water heater for on-call hot water and there is a large secure storage area under the villa.
The villa is to be sold fully furnished.
A famly friendly villa, in a wonderful area with fantastic neighbours.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 240 m²
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,995 (£7,920)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €107,955 (£95,049)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €119,950 (£105,610)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,596 (£8,449)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,321)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.