Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13643 €64,950 ~ £58,065 *
This air conditioned, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Rebecca style villa being located on the fourth and final phase of the Camposol development has small tiled garden area to the front of the property.
A marble and tiled staircase climbs to the front glazed terrace offering you more living area, on through the front entrance leads in to a spacious living room with 2 ceiling fans, feature fireplace and, internet connection, sky television. The separate dining room lies adjacent to the kitchen, access is via the archway.
The kitchen comes fully fitted and includes white goods. Both bedrooms benefit fitted wardrobes and can be configured as either twin or double bedrooms. The bathroom is a shower room, with sink and illuminated mirror with, panel heater and a heater above the door.
There are lots of extras to this lovely property and, is well worth viewing.
A wrought iron staircase from the rear courtyard leads to the roof top solarium, which has a pergola with a Jacuzzi to take respite from the sun and offers excellent views to the surrounding mountains.
Sensol Golf, Hotel & Spa is within a short walk. Shops, bars, restaurants and supermarkets are just a 5 minute drive.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarron and Bolnuevo are just 20 minutes away. Transfer times from Alicante and Murcia (San Javier) airports are just 1 hour and 45
Consumption: Grade F
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €3,495 (£3,125)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €58,455 (£52,259)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €64,950 (£58,065)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,196 (£4,645)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.