Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13648 €59,950 ~ £52,437 *
This excellent 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa is located on the Third phase of the popular Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia.
A small tiled patio exists to the front of the villa with steps leading up in to the front terrace. On through the front entrance leads to the spacious lounge/dining area which has a ceiling fan for the warmer months; there is an archway to the kitchen, and a small hallway which leads to the bedrooms and bathroom.
The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with White Goods, and has a doorway that leads to the rear courtyard. The two bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes.
There is a ceiling fan in the main bedroom. The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, sink, WC, bidet and is fully tiled. The courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area, there is also the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium has excellent views across Camposol and to the surrounding mountains.
Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 5 minute drive.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,624)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,995 (£2,620)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €53,955 (£47,193)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €59,950 (£52,437)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,796 (£4,195)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£525)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,312)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.