Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13649 €149,950 ~ £136,504 *
An excellent well presented 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Neptuno Deluxe style villa, which comes fully furnished and is situated on the final phase of Camposol. This large villa sits on a 600m2 plot with 8 x 4m private pool. The gardens are mainly tiled with various shrubs and plants. Access to the villa is via steps onto a front terrace, which also overlooks the garden and pool area. This can also be used as an alternative dining area or sun lounge.
The lounge provides a spacious living area, which has a fireplace with open fire for the cooler evenings, also has a hot/cold air conditioning unit. The dining room lies between the lounge and fully fitted kitchen. The kitchen boasts solid wood cabinets and includes all white goods. The ground floor double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Also includes a full en-suite bathroom with over bath shower.
The second ground floor bedroom can be configured as a twin or a double room and benefits fitted wardrobes. Adjacent there is a shower room with walk-in shower, basin, wc and bidet. Access to the extended first floor master bedroom is via an external staircase, which allows access to both the second floor bedroom and en-suite and the upper terrace, through the patio doors. The views are across the mountains. There is off road parking also.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,731)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,919)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,955 (£122,854)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,950 (£136,504)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,996 (£10,920)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£546)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,365)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.