Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13658 €74,950 ~ £65,188 *
This excellent 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom Clasico style villa is located on the Third phase of the popular Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia.
A small tiled patio exists to the front of the villa with steps leading up in to the front glazed terrace. On through the front entrance leads to the spacious lounge/dining area which has a ceiling fan and Air Conditioning.
There is an archway to the kitchen, and a small hallway which leads to the 2 bedrooms on the upper floor and 1 bathroom.
The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with White Goods, and has a doorway that leads to the rear courtyard where you have a conservatory, The two bedrooms on the upper level can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes and ceiling fans.
The bathroom comprises of a walk in shower, sink, WC, bidet and is fully tiled.
To the underbuild of the property you have, 2 double size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 being a shower room.
This property also has a garage.
The courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area, there is also the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium has excellent views across Camposol and to the surrounding mountains.
Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 5 minute drive.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour respectively.
Consumption: Grade E
- Coastal property
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,609)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €4,495 (£3,910)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €67,455 (£58,669)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €74,950 (£65,188)
- Transfer tax 8% €5,996 (£5,215)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£522)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,305)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.