Villa for sale in Los Cantareros
Ref: W13659 €125,000 ~ £110,025 *
The property is deceptively large, on entering the front of the property from the hall way there is a lounge to the left with log burner, which leads through to a dining area and on to a bright and airy fully fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven. There is also a walk in storage cupboard presently used for bedding. From the kitchen there is a small outside utility area, ideal for storing the wood and cleaning utensils.
There are three bedrooms, the first is presently being used as a study, it is off the right from the hallway. The second bedroom, a good size with fully fitted wardrobes and access via double doors leading out onto the swimming pool and terrace. The large master bedroom has air conditioning and en suite shower. There is also a family bathroom with shower overhead. The build quality is exceptional and it has been maintained to a high standard.
On the side of the property is a freeform swimming pool 6x3 sq mts, views of the mountains in the distance and ample area for entertaining, with mature shrubs giving well needed shade in the summer. At the front of the bungalow is a seating area on the terrace, again well shaded. A well thought out and well proportioned home.
Consumption: Grade G
- Country property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 280 m²
- Build Size 98 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,500 (£8,362)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €112,500 (£99,023)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €125,000 (£110,025)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,000 (£8,802)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.