Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13661 €149,950 ~ £134,093 *
An excellent well presented 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom Neptuno Deluxe style villa, which comes part furnished and is situated on the 2nd phase of Camposol.
This large villa sits on a 647m2 plot. The gardens are laid to gravel with various shrubs and plants.
Access to the villa is via steps onto a front terrace, which also overlooks the garden area. This can also be used as an alternative dining area or sun lounge.
The lounge provides a spacious living area, which has a fireplace with a log burning fire for the cooler evenings, also has a hot/cold air conditioning unit.
The dining room lies between the lounge and fully fitted kitchen. The kitchen boasts solid wood cabinets and includes all white goods.
The ground floor double bedroom has hot/cold A/C and has fitted wardrobes. Also includes a full en-suite bathroom with over bath shower.
Also the second ground floor bedroom has hot/cold A/C and can be configured as a twin or a double room and benefits an under stairs storage. Adjacent there is a shower room with walk-in shower, basin, wc and bidet.
Access to the extended first floor master bedroom which also has hot/cold A/C is accesable through the lounge, using the internal staircase which allows access to both the second floor bedroom and en-suite and the upper terrace, through the patio doors.
There is wheelchair access to the rear of the property via a ramp, this gives you access to the villa through the kitchen.
The views are across the mountains. There is off road parking also for plenty of cars or a motor home.
Alicante airport is only a 1 hour drive away and, San Javier only 45 minutes away.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Plot Size 647 m²
- Build Size 108 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,683)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €11,995 (£10,727)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €134,955 (£120,684)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €149,950 (£134,093)
- Transfer tax 8% €11,996 (£10,727)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£537)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.