Duplex/Townhouse for sale in Mazarron
Ref: W13674 €120,000 ~ £107,802 *
This spacious, well presented Duplex is situated in the quiet outskirts of Mazarrón, just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the town centre.
Much larger than first impressions would lead you to believe, this three-bedroomed property is perfect for a family who want to integrate fully into the Spanish lifestyle, whilst still having a large British population relatively close by.
The front gates to the property open onto a front yard that could easily be used as a driveway for a small car.
Through the front door is the cosy living and dining area, ground floor bathroom and a kitchen with plenty of surface space - a rarity for a Spanish home. Adjacent to the kitchen is a storage area and small outside space. Another large indoor storage space is hidden beneath the staircase.
Upstairs, a master bedroom with balcony, a double bedroom and an optional third bedroom which, alternatively, is the perfect size for a small office or study. A second bathroom is located on this floor also.
Another set of stairs lead you towards the ample terrace space on the roof. With views you wouldnt expect from Mazarrón town. You can see clearly towards the mountains and the historic, colourful copper mines.
An opportunity not to be missed, this property also comes fully furnished.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,695)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,000 (£8,085)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €108,000 (£97,022)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €120,000 (£107,802)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,600 (£8,624)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£539)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,348)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.