Apartment for sale in El Puerto de Mazarron
Ref: W13683 €129,000 ~ £113,546 *
This wonderfully modernised 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is located in the upper part of the quiet town of Bolnuevo.
With views that will take your breath away, this property has a unique selling point that not many others can match. From the living room and master bedroom, the views last for as far as the eye can see, and every inch of the coast from Bolnuevo to La Azohia is there to be adored.
But it is the solarium where the views come into their own. Panoramic, with mountain, countryside, towns and the sea all laid out in front of you.
Through the front entrance, you arrive into an open plan living area, with a completely remodelled kitchen which has white marble worktops and white wooden cupboard doors.
The living and dining area is cosy with the aforementioned views making it feel so much bigger than it is.
Both bedrooms are bright and spacious, both with over-head storage above the beds and ceiling fans for those warmer months.
The bathroom too has been modernised. With a stunning, clean look to it, it also benefits from a large walk-in shower.
The solarium is accessed from the front of the apartment. With an outdoor kitchen area and BBQ, you have more than enough space to entertain. And believe us, the guests will not want to leave once they see the views.
There is also a communal pool accessible via a choice of four different lifts, which is far enough away but visible from the apartment.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €9,900 (£8,714)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €116,100 (£102,191)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €129,000 (£113,546)
- Transfer tax 8% €10,320 (£9,084)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.