Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13690 €99,500 ~ £86,749 *
A fantastic 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa located on the first phase of Camposol.
The villa has additional living space from the glazed and roofed front terrace. The property also benefits of air conditioning.
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa is on a fantastic corner plot and also has a great low maintenance garden being fully tiled.
On through the front entrance you enter the lounge which is bright and clean and, is equipped with Air Conditioning.
The two bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, illuminated bathroom cabinet, sink, WC and is fully tiled.
The fully fitted kitchen comes complete with White Goods.
The courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area with the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium benefits built-in storage and has views across to the surrounding mountains and also has the solar power for hot water.
The property has SKY television installed and, is being sold fully furnished.
Sensol golf club is within walking distance. Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are a 5 minute drive. The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 20 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour and 45 minutes respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Plot Size 20 m²
- Build Size 70 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,950 (£6,059)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,550 (£78,074)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,500 (£86,749)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,960 (£6,940)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.