Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13695 €85,000 ~ £74,817 *
This corner plot 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa located on the first phase of Camposol (Sector A)and, is in a great location being close to the bars and shops. The nearest supermarket along with many more amenities are only a ten minute walk.
This villa has additional living space from the glazed and roofed front terrace. The property also benefits of air conditioning, fly screens and, decorative window grills, and also has, a great low maintenance garden, with secure gated off-road parking.
On through the front entrance you enter the lounge which is bright and clean and, is equipped with Air Conditioning.
Both of the bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes.
The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, illuminated bathroom cabinet, sink, WC and is fully tiled.
The fully fitted white kitchen comes complete with White Goods, ceramic hob, electric oven.
The courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area with the wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium benefits built-in storage and has views across to the surrounding mountains.
The property has freeview television installed and, is being sold fully furnished.
Sensol golf club is within walking distance. Closest bars, shops and restaurants are only a couple of minutes walk away. Other bars, restaurants and shops including Supermarkets are only ten minute walk away or quick drive. The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 20 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour and 45 minutes respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,500 (£4,841)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,500 (£67,335)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €85,000 (£74,817)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,800 (£5,985)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.