Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W13719 €84,950 ~ £74,862 *
A fully furnished, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, clasico style terraced villa situated at camposol on the first part of sector close to the commercial sector. The property has air conditioning offering very comfortable living accommodation all year round. Entrance to the property is via steps to a fully glazed front terrace with views across the surrounding countryside. The main front door opens up in to the lounge/dining area which is open plan to the kitchen. The fully fitted kitchen has white units and worktops, electric oven, gas hob, fridge freezer. The two double bedrooms both have built in wardrobes and the bathroom has a full size bath with shower over, sink and toilet. To the rear of the kitchen is a spacious terrace with stairs leading to a large roof solarium with two storage cupboards and a large satellite dish. There are, ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout the villa. To the side of the property there is a ramp giving the property access for wheelchairs and baby buggies. This property has many extras and, is well worth viewing. Camposol is only a 10 - 15 ten minutes drive away from the beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón and Bolnuevo. There are good primary and secondary schools in Mazarron, Puerto de Mazarron and Isla Plana. San Javier airport (Murcia) is 45 minutes drive away and Alicante 1 hour and 10 minutes. There are excellent motorway links serving Mazarron making it an ideal location to explore the areas of Murcia, Cartagena, Aguillas, Alicante, Benidorm etc.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,644)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €5,495 (£4,842)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €76,455 (£67,376)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €84,950 (£74,862)
- Transfer tax 8% €6,796 (£5,989)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£529)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,322)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.