Apartment for sale in El Puerto de Mazarron
Ref: W13785 €99,950 ~ £87,141 *
This two bedroom, one bathroom apartment is located on the first floor of the very popular Las Brisas complex in Puerto de Mazarrón. Far enough away from the summer hustle-and-bustle, the sea-front bars and restaurants are still only a 10 minute downhill walk away.
The property is perfect for a couple or small family of any age, be it as a holiday home or full-time residence.
Las Brisas has a secure intercom system with two-stage entry, first through a gate and then the entrance into the building.
The apartment itself is bright and bigger than one would expect of an apartment block. The front door of the apartment leads into a hallway, with the two bedrooms, bathroom and living/dining area all being independent. The kitchen is located through an archway just off the living area.
With pre-installed air conditioning throughout the property, you won't have to worry about those hot summer months. Even if you'd rather avoid air conditioning, opening the patio doors off the living room and master bedroom provides you with the kind of wonderful through-breeze that only being in an elevated area will grant you.
Through these patio doors lies a large balcony with views to perfectly compliment your morning coffee or evening tipple.
This property is offered to the market with a negotiable furniture package.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €6,995 (£6,099)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €89,955 (£78,427)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €99,950 (£87,141)
- Transfer tax 8% €7,996 (£6,971)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.