Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W14326 €105,000 ~ £92,421 *
This extended 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom Rosa style villa sits on a 400m2 plot and the walls have been raised providing privacy and security, and is located just a 5 minute walk to the golf club.
The gardens are mostly gravelled and has mature plants, shrubs, fruit trees and auto-irrigated for ease of maintenance.
A small flight of steps lead up to the front terrace that has been roofed and glazed in to provide respite from the heat of the sun, the area also doubles as a pleasant dining area or, a third bedroom for visitors.
The Lounge is spacious and bright and is equipped with, log burning fire.
In the extended fully fitted kitchen that includes white goods such as oven/hob, fridge freezer.
The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and benefits an en suite to include bath with over bath shower, WC, bidet and sink, with the other double bedroom having a separate shower room.
The property is in a lovely quiet location and close to the golf course and, has a private swimming pool to the rear of the property, this is also accessible from the rear door to the property.
Only a 40 minute drive to the nearest airport, this gives the villa an excellent location for all the main traffic and rail routes.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 400 m²
- Build Size 90 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Swimming Pool
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,641)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €7,500 (£6,602)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €94,500 (£83,179)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €105,000 (£92,421)
- Transfer tax 8% €8,400 (£7,394)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£528)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,320)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.