Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W14444 €55,950 ~ £50,019 *
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Clasico style villa is located on the Final phase of the popular Camposol, Mazarron, Murcia.
A small tiled patio exists to the front of the villa with steps leading up in to the front terrace. On through the front entrance leads to the spacious lounge/dining area, there is an archway to the kitchen, and a small hallway which leads to the bedrooms and bathroom.
The fully fitted kitchen comes with White Goods, electric oven and hob, and leads to the rear courtyard. The two bedrooms can both be configured as twin or double rooms and benefit fitted wardrobes.
Both of the bedrooms are double in size and have fitted wardrobes and ceiling fan.
The bathroom comprises bath with over-bath shower, sink, WC, bidet and is fully tiled. The courtyard to the rear of the property offers an alternative outdoor dining area, there is also a wrought-iron staircase leading to the rooftop solarium.
The solarium has excellent views across Camposol and to the surrounding mountains.
The property is fully furnished and is in good order thoughout.
Supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants are less than a 5 minute drive.
The popular beaches of Puerto de Mazarrón are just 15 minutes by car and the airports of Alicante and Murcia are just 1 hour respectively.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,682)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €2,595 (£2,320)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €50,355 (£45,017)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €55,950 (£50,019)
- Transfer tax 8% €4,476 (£4,002)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£536)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,341)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.