Villa for sale in Camposol
Ref: W14445 €114,950 ~ £100,219 *
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, Fortuna style villa comes fully furnished, and has 110m2 of living area.
The villa is situated on the Final phase of urbanization Camposol and is conveniently located just 15 minutes from the beaches and only 10 minutes from the commercial centre with its shops, bars, restaurants and supermarket.
The lounge offers a spacious living area with a log burning fire and free view television, and is also equipped with Air Conditioning which is dual, hot and cold.
The 2 bedrooms on the lower level to the property can be configured either as twin or double bedrooms and, both have fitted wardrobes. The bathroom downstairs has a bath with shower.
The third bedroom is on the solarium via a spiral staircase, this has been tastefully done and is equipped with, lounge/bedroom area, kitchen and shower room, the solarium offers excellent mountain views.
The kitchen on the lower level is complete with fitted cupboards, sink unit and includes all electrical appliances, electric oven, ceramic hob etc.
The full house has wall heaters in every room.
The property occupies a 350m2 secluded plot which is mature with many trees and shrubs, and also a lovely stone table and chairs, complete with a great Spanish BBQ.
The plot is mainly laid to low maintenance gravel and a lovely patio area, the property also has off road parking, with a carport.
This property is in an excellent quiet location and is in excellent order throughout, the property must be seen to be appreciated to see all of the many extras, this property is fully loaded and ready to move straight in to.
Consumption: Grade G
- Coastal property
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Plot Size 350 m²
- Build Size 110 m²
- Mains Water
- Mains Electric
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
All fields are required
Standard form of payment
- Reservation deposit €3,000 (£2,616)
- Remainder of deposit to 10% €8,495 (£7,406)
- Final Payment of 90% on completion €103,455 (£90,197)
Property Purchase Expenses
- Property price €114,950 (£100,219)
- Transfer tax 8% €9,196 (£8,018)
- Notary fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Land registry fees (approx) €600 (£523)
- Legal fees (approx) €1,500 (£1,308)
* Prices quoted in Pounds are illustrative and should only be used as a guide.
* Transfer tax is based on the sale value or the cadastral value whichever is the highest.